Enviro PB Inc. offer personalized service to help businesses to more effectively control the Residual Dangerous Goods (RDG):
-Technical support to assist in the characterization of residues including the shipping.
-Planning of the collections and offers pick-up at regular intervals.
-Preparation of documents and labels prior to the service to comply with regulations on the transport of the RDG.
-Supply of empty containers to the RDG.
-Identification and sampling.
Recovery of RDGR
-Solid, liquid, semi-liquid (mud) residues or gas.
-Small containers, pails, drums, semi bulk (tote), boxes (gaylord) or bags 1 m3.
-Preparation of labpacks (smaller than 20 liters containers)
-Provision of commodities (paint thinner, regular solvent and odourless solvent) with or without the residue recovery service, in pails and drums.
-Low and high pressure units
-Entries in closed spaces.
Do not hesitate to contact us to find more about our services designed to help you achieve your goals and ensure good management of all your environmental projects.
· Recovery of dangerous goods (RDG)
· Pumping and disposal with vacuum truck
· Industrial cleaning
· Preparation of documents and transport labels
· Supply of empty containers
· Supply of virgin chemicals (paint thinner, regular solvent and odorless solvent, etc.)
· Supply of various security equipment (absorbent, retention pallet, etc.)